Looking for your first real road riding shoe? The Pearl Izumi Quest has everything you need and nothing you don’t. They created this road cycling shoe with a stiff full nylon sole designed for easy pedaling to reduce foot fatigue. The heavily perforated film upper is bonded to a highly breathable mesh for optimal ventilation. Three supple straps offer a strong closure with easy on-the-fly adjustability. The 1cm rubber heel bumper makes this shoe an easy walker with either two-bolt or three-bolt cleats.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- Anatomic three-strap design comfortably secures foot and is easy to adjust
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Fit runs true to size